Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just received a new email from a reader within the courthouse!














In an attempt to protect the anonymity of the tipster, I will not post the original email however I will state it word-for-word (spelling and grammar corrections made) :


"Dear Moderator, I would like you to forward this to Norman since I do not have his email. Today at about 2:30 pm, I overheard two higher ranking sheriff department members discussing the upcoming election. They were laughing and yucking it up when the conversation turned to Norman. The one official stated that he would "see to it that that son of a bitch" (Norman) will not have "enough votes to win for even dog catcher!" I thought that I would pass this to you. Do with it what you see fit but leave my name out of it! Thank You. ****** *******"


So, it's come to that hey? The dirtiest of politics, Pocahontas County style! Thanks to the tipster! We'll be watching! We will also take all precautions necessary to insure that this election is won or lost fairly! The sheriff's dept better be careful, THE WALLS HAVE EARS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They dont seem to yuck it up when the conversations turn toward them.
They want revenge for Norman exposing the truth would be my guess.