Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

A letter to the editor (pt II)

Page (2 of 2)

Magistrate Beverage's and Ms. Pamela Pritt's fear really does complete the circle of the police state implemented successfully by Jonese and his Goon Squad.

I never really wanted this letter to get this long but it has and I have no intention of stopping now. As I had said, I am 67. I gave serious thought over the past several months and actually, years as to whether I should have come forward, identified myself and speak up. Being 67 though, I figured I have little to lose. I'm rather long in the tooth to shy away because of my fears. My kids are grown and away from here so, there's little chance that my letter will effect them. That leaves just me and I would suppose that just simply writing this and submitting to any media source will place a bulls-eye on my back regardless.

I'm not scared though. I learned a long time ago that the only way to deal with a bully (or bullies in this case) is to stand up and hit them right in the mouth. That is what I am doing. Standing up and smacking Chief Jonese squarely in the teeth. What is the most he can do? Fabricate a charge against me? A 67 year old veteran? Sure thing bucko, take your best shot!

Not to get off on a tangent though; Most recently there were two incidents that caught my attention that simply made me sick. Mr. McNally's treatment because he committed the unforgivable crime of asking for an unbiased magistrate and Norman Alderman's arrest apparently in front of the Pocahontas Times office because he has expressed his rights through blogs and websites.

Let's begin with the former: Mr. McNally. Apparently, this gentleman had an issue with one of Chief Jonese's deputies. From what I have read on Mr. Alderman's blog and watched as well; Mr. McNally was charged with a moving violation. This type of charge is typically taken care of with a simple ticket. The "offender" has a right to accept that ticket or challenge it. He will be found guilty or not guilty. Lest we forget though friends: This is Pocahontas County; a police state.

Mr. McNally's challenge was taken personally by Ms. Beverage and naturally her puppet master Dave Jonese. Mr. McNally was apparently placed on bond (please correct me if I'm wrong) thus subjecting him to having his constitutional rights voided. His home is subject to search and seizure at anytime the Gestapo  sheriff's office chooses. Friends, this was a simple moving violation! This is what happens when you challenge a police state! I suspect though that Mr. McNally's relationship with Norman Alderman is a driving point.

Which leads me to my next topic of interest: Mr. Norman Alderman. I can't recall the date exactly but, I'm sure it was within the past three years when Mr. Alderman was arrested for the aforementioned offense of simply questioning the residency of a public servant/county official. What really surprised me though was that the sheriff's office was not smart enough to separate Higher Ground's fictional story (satire) with reality. Let's just get this out there: I have read and participated in many blogs and websites/forums over the past several years. Beautiful Pocahontas, Etater, Ptater, Martin Saffer, The Pocahontas Commentator, etc, etc. Now, I am not a highly intelligent man but even I was smart enough to know the difference between what Higher Ground posted and  Mr. Alderman asking a simple question.

To top it all off, the ignorant and frankly; stupid sheriff's office jumped at the chance to punish a private citizen because over the years he had simply exercised his constitutional rights, his civil rights. Folks, again; this is a police state's function. It's cut and dry.

The cherry on top of that late night cake was the sheriff's investigating officer sending two deputies (one of which a pedophile and current resident of TVRJ) to a private residence 50 miles north to the alleged administrator's house. The lead investigator sent those two officers of course without a search warrant. Folks, again; Police State! Are we seeing a pattern here?

The intent of this letter was not to bash or take sides with anyone. It was to simply point out that we are living in a dangerous time right now. The biggest danger is in fact the ones that are supposed to protect us. There is one more intent and more important reason; I am asking for Chief, sheriff, Jonese to resign his post. A personal message to sheriff Jonese: Please feel free to respond publicly to this letter. I know that it will not be published and that is why I chose to send copies of this to several different media sources; to insure that you read it. I am asking you to free yourself from the further embarrassment of Bradley Totten's trial and of a defeat to Kenneth Varner in the upcoming election. More importantly though; I am asking for your resignation because Pocahontas County is YOUR home also. We have never been under a police state and we should not be now, especially a police state ordered by a former Marine; a protector of civil and constitutional rights. Do the right thing David. Resign. Thank you for your consideration. -Edward Kellison

4 comments:

Edward Kellison said...

I would like to thank the moderator with being so patient with me asking so many questions about editing this letter and eventually just editing it for me. I'd also like to thank the staff for allowing this to be printed. I just wish you all worked for the Pocahontas Times.

Moderator said...

Not a problem Edward. It's what we're here for.

Anonymous said...

WAKE UP TO THE REAL ENERGY BEHIND ALL OF THIS, MR. KELLISON.

ALL OF THE ABOVE WAS ORCHESTRATED IN A ROOM AMONG A FEW! YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Anonymous said...

Yea they were looking for a server that night. They would of loved to have it so they could know who was posting and possibly target them is my guess.they were not even close to it.maybe if they had a plane and a warrent .And a Jennie in a bottle. It all has backfired and made them look not only stupid but as if they were out for revenge uncheck power will do that to people.